Position: Senior Beauty Therapist
Hours: 23.25 Hours a Week (possibly more)
Job purpose: To deliver services to clients ensuring high levels of customer service are delivered and maintained. To Promote the facilities and services the salon offers and to maximise commercial
profitability and raise company profile.
Salary: To be discussed at Interview stage
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Gel and acrylic nails
Hot stone massage
Specific duties: Carry out skin analysis and give advice about skin and body care
use a variety of treatments and microdermabrasion equipment to treat individual skin and body conditions
remove facial and body hair by waxing,
perform reception duties (such as receiving bookings, helping with enquiries and arranging appointments)
Use our reception system on the computer to maintain client records etc
provide advice on and sell cosmetic products and related beauty equipment
Neat personal appearance at all times
Must have experience within a beauty salon
good health with no allergies to beauty products
Sensitive and tactful
genuine interest in people
good hand-eye coordination
• Ensure that all clients receive an efficient, friendly and personalized service.
• To work towards and achieve set targets.
• To carry out the treatments to a high professional standard.
• To ensure the working environment is kept to the utmost cleanliness.
• To be flexible with working hours, including weekends.
• To maintain a good understanding and keep up to date with product and retail knowledge.
• To be well groomed in appearance.
• To have a good understanding of the other services within the salon.
• To meet and greet clients in a professional manner.
• Be available for ongoing training and launches of new treatments.
• To partake in reception duties, including making appointments, answering calls and taking payments and cashing up.
To be punctual at all times.
• To notify the Health and Beauty Manager of any low merchandise stocks or other stocks required.
• To ensure all financial transactions are carried out in accordance with financial processes and procedures and to report
any discrepancies or concerns to the manager.
• To assist in the receipt of deliveries of merchandise.
• To deal with all client enquiries as appropriate.
• To process all bookings and payments efficiently and effectively.
• To promote the best interests of Everybodys Beautiful at all times.
• Be fully conversant with and able to sell and promote all services and facilities available.
• To be familiar with all promotions, merchandise and prices.
• Have a general awareness of Health and Safety in relation to all tasks and activities undertaken in
If you think you are the right candidate for this position then please forward a CV to email@example.com and then contact us at the salon on 01453 823903